Sample Reports

Moderator: areski

Sample Reports

Postby arnester » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi,

I am very interested with NewFies Dialer but I am a little concern about the campaign reports. I've tried to browse the demo UI but I could not find anything. Can anyone please teach/show me where to find it?

Thanks
arnester

Re: Sample Reports

Postby arnester » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:20 pm

I think i found the section that I am looking for but I can't find any call reports :)

http://demo.newfies-dialer.org/voipcall_report/

Also what happen to those phone numbers that are VM or Busy? Can they be called again?

Thanks
arnester

Postby areski » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Hello,

The online Demo doesn't show Call report cause no real calls are made on our demo server.

You will normally see a listing of the calls made, if busy it will be retried if the campaign is configured for it.

For Voicemail, we will need to implement a Voicemail Detection in order to be able to detect VM and take action.

Yours,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Postby TekMason » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Voicemail Detection isn't very reliable even on some of the ridiculously expensive commercial dialers. We use a simple script that says "press a key to hear the message" to effectively detect if there is a real person at the other end. However, since we use our dialer for Emergency Notifications people are much more likely to want to hear the message and press a key as opposed to other types of campaigns.

TekMason

areski wrote:Hello,

The online Demo doesn't show Call report cause no real calls are made on our demo server.

You will normally see a listing of the calls made, if busy it will be retried if the campaign is configured for it.

For Voicemail, we will need to implement a Voicemail Detection in order to be able to detect VM and take action.

Yours,
/Areski
TekMason

Postby areski » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 am

There is Voicemail detection system more reliable than other but they are never 100% reliable though.
I will advice to test the solution provided out there to get an accurate idea of their efficiency.

Yours,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Postby wandido » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 am

areski wrote:There is Voicemail detection system more reliable than other but they are never 100% reliable though.
I will advice to test the solution provided out there to get an accurate idea of their efficiency.

Yours,
/Areski

How do I implment VM detection in Newfies. I am getting my messages starting midway or almost at the end of the message. The campaigns goes quickely but i realize that even voicemails are consider as a call answered.
wandido

Postby areski » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 am

Adding VM detection requires some additional development, if you need this I will advice you to contact us directly by email at newfies-dialer@star2billing.com
areski
Site Admin

Postby wandido » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:10 am

areski wrote:Adding VM detection requires some additional development, if you need this I will advice you to contact us directly by email at newfies-dialer@star2billing.com

Will do
wandido

Return to Request