Powerdialer / Predictive Dialer

Moderator: areski

Powerdialer / Predictive Dialer

Postby wpichler » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 am

Hi all,

i can not find exact information about this - does have the Newfies dialer predective dialing capabilities or not ?

best regards,
Wolfgang
wpichler

Re: Powerdialer / Predictive Dialer

Postby jroper » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:56 am

Hi

Predictive dialers are usually hosted in house, are very expensive, and usually require on-site expertise to configure and maintain them, and need to be properly configured to ensure that customers are not called with no agent to take the call.

An outbound IVR system, such as Newfies-Dialer plays a message when the call is connected thus reassuring the customer that this is not a nuisance call and can give options to the customer to control the call-flow.

Thus, Newfies-Dialer does not currently have predictive dialer capabilities due to the fact that it does not monitor agent's status. This is however on our roadmap for the future.

Joe
jroper

Postby wpichler » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:26 am

Hi,

thanks for the fast answer.

I am currently using on other opensource solution as predictive dialer - and i am not very happy with it (i am a programmer - and the source - when you take a look at it - is a big mess...).

The system layout you are using seems to be very clean and sophisticated - so i would be happy to replace my installation as soon as possible with it ;-)
wpichler

Postby Bob Tedeton » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:04 am

Hello! I would need your help in relation with creating a call center with predictive dialer features. To build it, I would need to find a reliable development kit with easy applications and useful free trial sample programs. I hesitate between your product and a different one. The other SDK has its predictive autodialer sample program here http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_439-call- ... -voip.html and it is said that its sdk provides flexibility with lots of already existing systems. How is it with your product? Is it the same with what you offer or is it even better? Thank you in advance.
Bob Tedeton

Postby jroper » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Hi

A full call centre system is made up of a variety of components, not just the outbound dialling provided by Newfies-Dialer.

We would have to look at the costs and benefits of either:-

- Building a full call centre solution from scratch building on Newfies-Dialer as a base.
- Incorporating existing product(s), either proprietary or open source and combining this with Newfies-Dialer.

In either case, there would some costs for the investigative and planning process, from which we could then estimate the costs of building a call centre system to an agreed specification.

If you want to pursue this further, please contact us at sales@star2billing.com, and we can discuss the most pragmatic way forward to fulfil your requirements.

Yours

Joe
jroper

Return to Request