Campaign Started, BUT NO CALLS PROCESSING

Moderator: areski

Campaign Started, BUT NO CALLS PROCESSING

Postby pperreira » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 am

I have configured all parameters as specified in the beginners guide and have gone through the troubleshooting steps to try and figure out why I am not receiving the call from the campaign was I start it. I have no way of figuring out how to monitor the link to see if any calls are processing to my vendor for termination. Is there any debugs that would show me if anything relating to the dialer function, going towards the pbx app that would let me know why I am not seeing any calls.
pperreira

Re: Campaign Started, BUT NO CALLS PROCESSING

Postby areski » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 am

Hi,

I will advice you to refer to our troubleshoot documentation to investigate on your issue :
http://www.newfies-dialer.org/docs/en/l ... oting.html

Yours,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Postby pperreira » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:32 am

I went through the Troubleshooting document and verified that all processes are running... but still there are no calls leaving the platform... please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to verify....
Last edited by pperreira on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pperreira

Postby areski » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm

The best you can do now, it's share the logs of your install using pastebin with us so that we can see what's happening!
areski
Site Admin

Postby tich » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 am

@pperreira Whenever i hit that problem i would navigate to the call requests to see if the call had been queued, http://localhost:8008/admin/dialer_cdr/callrequest/, all the time I would find that there is no entry of the request and I would have to restart celery according to the troubleshooting guide. My experience was that I would have to restart celery several times or even reboot before things started working. Since the upgrade to 1.2.12 i have not hit that problem you may want to upgrade to the latest version if you are not already on it.
tich

Postby areski » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 am

In addition to the previous comment, we had in previous version a blocking issue on celery, but only on certain installation.
Anyway to avoid any doubts, we advice you install the latest version.
areski
Site Admin

Return to Installation