Calling more than once

Moderator: areski

Calling more than once

Postby mydigia » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi Again,

So, my brand new installation had another issue too. This time, everything works fine somehow, and calls are being made, and audio files are being played (eventhough I have linked to an external audio file). But the crazy thing is, it calls to numbers more than once. This installation is purely untouched. I have even played with the variables in "dialer settings" and still same thing. Some phones receive second call, when they are already listening to the first call. Or even it calls them while already calling is in progress, so it leaves a voice-mail. It is just crazy.

Why is this? How can I trace this issue and rectify the parameters to find the issue?

Thank you,
Ali.
mydigia

Re: Calling more than once

Postby mydigia » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Update: None of my parameters seem to affect the call and behavior of the campaign. For instance, I tried calling 4 numbers, with gateway parameter concurrent call to: 2, so I somehow limit the call, and it didn't work. Or I tried 40 calls, and I verified with my sip provider that they can take the calls, and I see freeswitch still calling numbers one by one. I mean how can newfies-dialer handle hundreds of concurrent calls when calling one by one.

I am just lost on all these, and I read the documentation provided, not much of information...

Thank you,
Ali.
mydigia

Return to Installation