Call gets hanged up with Audio File

Moderator: areski

Re: Call gets hanged up with Audio File

Postby areski » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:45 am

Hi Ali,

If you review your past questions you will notice I always tried to help you!

So for other users, if something go wrong during the installation "yes, it's possible to fix your installation" if you find out what failed, we detected a lot of issues on made installations due to South dependencies, which take care of the database migration, and we adviced on this same forum some steps to get this up and running again.

I have to say we have done countless work on the next version coming out in the following days, which re-enforce the install script with extra check of errors and dependencies completion and we hope this will allow to detect quickly what went wrong.

For your information, our web development framework is Django/Python, we use Freeswitch, Redis / Mysql. There is no black magic here, but we understand that peoples willing to use Newfies-Dialer don't have any ideas about those technologies and we want to make this as easy as possible for anyone to use. We are getting there!

Hope this clarify,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Re: Call gets hanged up with Audio File

Postby mydigia » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi Areski,

I surely appreciate any help you have given to me, in order to resolve the issues. I also know your amazing and hard-work contribution to people, from other products you involved in.

We shall wait for the new version and other goods news.

Thank you,
Ali.
mydigia

Previous

Return to Installation