No calls are being sent after campaign configuartion

Moderator: areski

No calls are being sent after campaign configuartion

Postby juned » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi All,

I have just installed the Newfies in my system, and configured everything which are mentioned in below link.

http://docs.newfies-dialer.org/en/lates ... se_it.html

but i am getting below error in my logs

[root@localhost ~]# tail -f /var/log/newfies/newfies-django.log
from notification.views import notices, mark_all_seen, feed_for_user, single, notice_settings
File "/usr/share/virtualenvs/newfies-dialer/lib/python2.6/site-packages/notification/views.py", line 7, in <module>
from django.contrib.syndication.views import Feed
File "/usr/share/virtualenvs/newfies-dialer/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/contrib/syndication/views.py", line 10, in <module>
from django.utils import feedgenerator, tzinfo
File "/usr/share/virtualenvs/newfies-dialer/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/utils/feedgenerator.py", line 31, in <module>
from django.utils.xmlutils import SimplerXMLGenerator
File "/usr/share/virtualenvs/newfies-dialer/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django/utils/xmlutils.py", line 5, in <module>
from xml.sax.saxutils import XMLGenerator
ImportError: No module named sax.saxutils

NewFies- 2.8.0
Freeswitch : 1.2.13
Platform : Linux (CentOS release 6.4 (Final))

How to fix this issue ? anyone ?

Thanks & Regards
Juned
juned

Re: No calls are being sent after campaign configuartion

Postby jroper » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi

What are you doing to make this error happen, i.e. what steps do I have to do to replicate it?

Joe
jroper

Postby jroper » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Hi

I run up a fresh installation on CentOS 6.4, and ran a campaign, and all worked as expected.

Can you confirm that you don't have any blocks on your firewall for say the Git protocol, port 9148, which may present the script from downloading various dependencies.

Also, as a matter of course, I tend to use Google's DNS servers, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as we have encountered issues where certain packages have not been installed due to a flakey DNS server.

I'd recommend that you should re-install on a fresh OS, using Google's DNS, and if you have issues, pastebin the installation script output.

Joe
jroper

Postby juned » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:36 am

Hi joe,

Thanks for your response, i have just ran simple installation sccript to install NewFies and then set up campaign but no call was being recieved. so i checked the logs and found above errors.

Thanks
Juned
juned

Return to Installation