Installation not successful - Database issue

Moderator: areski

Installation not successful - Database issue

Postby javakami » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi all,

I'm very new and I'm trying to install the newfies-dialer on a VM with CentOS 6.4 running under VMWare using the insatll script provided.
I already tried many times and I always get some errors related to the psycopg2 which looks like : "ImportError: /usr/share/virtualenvs/newfies-dialer/lib/python2.6/site-packages/psycopg2/_psycopg.so: undefined symbol: GSS_C_NT_HOSTBASED_SERVICE". So I cannot configure the superuser credentials and so on.

I pasted the complete install log here: http://pastebin.com/9KnUvw11

Thanks for your support.

By the way, where and how can I changed the install.-config. so that I use a MySQL DB instead.

Thanks.
javakami

Re: Installation not successful - Database issue

Postby jroper » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi

I've just run up an install on CentOS 6.4, and cannot replicate the issue you are having.

The two areas that spring to mind are:-

1. Do you have any outbound firewall rules from your LAN which may prevent access, and also check your DNS, we tend to use Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

2. Unlikely, but we have been caught with SELINUX, try a re-install of Newfies-Dialer, but with SELINUX disabled. We have not encountered this issue in our testing, but your mileage may vary.

Yours

Joe
jroper

Postby javakami » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:11 am

jroper wrote:Hi

I've just run up an install on CentOS 6.4, and cannot replicate the issue you are having.

The two areas that spring to mind are:-

1. Do you have any outbound firewall rules from your LAN which may prevent access, and also check your DNS, we tend to use Google DNS, 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

2. Unlikely, but we have been caught with SELINUX, try a re-install of Newfies-Dialer, but with SELINUX disabled. We have not encountered this issue in our testing, but your mileage may vary.

Yours

Joe

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your try.
I checked the two points you mentioned and I think there were OK. But stiil the error was persisting.
Finally, I decided to reinstall the system. Then the installation went well.
I'm now checking with the configuration.

Thanks,
Kami
javakami

Postby getulionetbr » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:59 am

I need a help, just installed the system and giving this "SERVER ERROR" when I try to test the system and colocu a phone in "NUMBER CHECK". Already fis connection with the ADMIN Dialer and Gateway and yet the error continues. The freeswitch ta worked correct, but the system does not work. What can this happening?

Thank you!
Getulio!
getulionetbr

Postby areski » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 am

If you get a "system error" I would advice to troubleshoot your problem, we provide a detailed doc to help you doing this :
http://docs.newfies-dialer.org/en/lates ... oting.html

PS: Don't use big size font for your message, I had to re-edit. We are able to read normal size characters perfectly. Thanks
areski
Site Admin

Return to Installation