Calls not Routing, gateway is registered

Moderator: areski

Calls not Routing, gateway is registered

Postby habibshahid » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Hello,

I must say that Newfies is a brilliant application, i have been using a2billing for quite some time now and have been 100% satisfied.
Again my apologies if this has been asked before, but I have not been able to found the remedy to my problem, as I have been searching the forums and google for the last 2 days.

I installed Newfies on CentOS 6.4, the install script went well and I configured the trunk as per the beginners guide, actually, at the time of installation i had a live IP setup as the installation requires internet to complete, however my softswitch is only accessible within a private network, once the installation was complete, i updated the setting_local.py with the private IP address, I have been able to successfully register the trunk, have created a user, assigned the Gateway and Dialer settings. My sip configuration file in /etc/freeswitch/sip_profiles/external/ is named as multinetsip.xml, under the file the gateway name is specified as multinetsip and under the gateway configurations, the string i have setup is sofia/gateway/multinetsip/

tried everything that i possibly could but whenever the campaign is started the calls do not even hit my gateway, this is confirmed as i dont even see an invite / hit on my softswitch.

any idea as what would be wrong>

Thank you
Habib
habibshahid

Re: Calls not Routing, gateway is registered

Postby areski » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 pm

In this case, the best way to troubleshoot is to look at the celery logs and search for the last originate lines, this is our backend trying to call your gateway from FreeSWITCH.
Once you find this lines, you can manually test the originate command on FreeSWITCH via the FS CLI -> fs_cli

You should also see on the cli some information about the outgoing call being made.

Yours,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Return to Installation