Cannot Interrupt Audio Message

Moderator: areski

Cannot Interrupt Audio Message

Postby Neurotec » Thu May 30, 2013 5:16 am

Not sure if this is an installation issue or a features issue but I have 2 Multi-Choice options that I would like to interupt or end the audio file being played. Option one is leave a message but it doesn't take effect until after the audio messages is complete..about another 10 seconds.....Option 2 is replay and same problem.

Oh..... and changing Caller ID in Survey seems to have no effect.

Fantastic work by the way. Very impressive features.
Neurotec

Re: Cannot Interrupt Audio Message

Postby areski » Thu May 30, 2013 2:11 pm

You should be able to set the CallerID on the campaign, this works for most of the user.
If you have issue with CallerID I will advice to run capture and investigate with your carrier.

MultiChoice, this should stop the audio once any of the valid key is pressed. You can define those keys in the branching section.

Thanks for your kind words, we are pleased to see the community growing and more users appreciating our work :)

Yours,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Postby Neurotec » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:30 am

I believe I have found what is causing our incoming DTMF problem. Apparently it is related to the G729 codec which is the Australian standard. So, we are using the GSM codec in the meantime. Can anyone assist with how I install the G729 codec into Freeswitch/Newfies. I tried one method but we had to buy a license which never worked and consequently broke our Dialler.
Neurotec

Postby areski » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:32 am

This might not be the right place for this question as this is related to the configuration of FreeSWITCH itself, I will advice to go and look at the FreeSWITCH wiki.

Our company provides support if you need someone to help you with this : newfies-dialer@star2billing.com

Yours,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Postby Neurotec » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:08 am

areski wrote:This might not be the right place for this question as this is related to the configuration of FreeSWITCH itself, I will advice to go and look at the FreeSWITCH wiki.

Our company provides support if you need someone to help you with this : newfies-dialer@star2billing.com

Yours,
/Areski

Ah, yes of course. No worries. Thanks anyway.
Neurotec

Return to Installation