Issue with campaigns

Moderator: areski

Issue with campaigns

Postby eugeneny » Wed May 15, 2013 7:09 pm

For some reason, after stopping a campaign, and later pressing start again, It will not make any calls unless I make a new campaign, and restart the server.

Also for some reason if I launch a campaign with say 80000 contacts with a frequency of 1700 calls/Min, After a little bit in the dashboard and call logs it will only show say "6423 contacted" and the campaign will keep going but the number of calls make do not change. It gets stuck.

Otherwise, Newfies is just plain amazing. I can not be any more happier with your software. I would like to thank the developers for their time and efforts in creating this masterpiece.
eugeneny

Re: Issue with campaigns

Postby eugeneny » Wed May 15, 2013 7:17 pm

If I look at the call requests, I see over 200000 calls requested but they all say "CANNOT RETRY". Is this because the campaign is set to 0 retrys? So since it cant retry the call it finishes the campaign?

Edit. I tried to add a rery to it. It pushes the call to be a call request but status gets tuck on calling.
eugeneny

Postby Neurotec » Thu May 30, 2013 5:08 am

eugeneny wrote:For some reason, after stopping a campaign, and later pressing start again, It will not make any calls unless I make a new campaign, and restart the server.

I also have this problem. Am I doing something wrong?? I have tried..... Abort, Pause, Stop..changing the start and end times but nothing seems to work other than making a new campaign.
Neurotec

Postby aynema » Thu May 30, 2013 5:50 am

Neurotec wrote:
eugeneny wrote:For some reason, after stopping a campaign, and later pressing start again, It will not make any calls unless I make a new campaign, and restart the server.

I also have this problem. Am I doing something wrong?? I have tried..... Abort, Pause, Stop..changing the start and end times but nothing seems to work other than making a new campaign.

Yeh that's the only way I've been able to start/stop a campaign also.
aynema

Postby areski » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:12 pm

We reviewed this on the last version and it was working very well on our side.
By default a campaign is set to run only for one day, see if this might be the cause.

Yours,
/Areski
http://www.newfies-dialer.org/
areski
Site Admin

Postby eugeneny » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:40 pm

So if I want to call the same list the next day, I have to create a new campaign and select the contact list again?
eugeneny

Postby areski » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:52 pm

There is a quick duplicate button on the Campaign list page which will allow you to do this.
areski
Site Admin

Return to Installation