Are there any users on this forum - need info

Moderator: areski

Are there any users on this forum - need info

Postby pmurphy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi,

I see that we have moderators and some users asking questions. Do we have any users willing to help others on the forum?

Missing enough documentation on setting up and using the features like call transfer. I am trying to setup a demo system to test and show the functions of the platform here at my company.

I have a working system that will make calls and hangup, but would like to have a better understanding. Can someone share how you can do a Call Transfer using the Survey.

Mine will run and play message, but just hangs up after the message.

Thanks,
pmurphy

Re: Are there any users on this forum - need info

Postby pmurphy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Well I think I have my trunk operational between my newfies-dailer and internal pbx platform.

I don't can't figure out how to correct use the Phone Number / SIP URI to send the call accross the trunk.

The concept I am trying to build is newfies-dialer calls and gives option to transfer to queue on call center.
pmurphy

Postby areski » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:34 pm

We have a work in progress to improve the documentation on the latest features, such as calltransfer :
https://github.com/Star2Billing/newfies ... use_it.rst

If you have issues to configure Newfies-Dialer correctly, you have to know we provide a support service as well.
http://www.star2billing.com/newfies-dia ... -contract/

Yours,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Postby pmurphy » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:56 am

Did some more testing today and got the transfer working. Will be doing some more testing over the next few weeks.

I think this in combination with our elastix call center platform will give a great communication platform. Will be sure to update on progress.

Next major step will be understanding the API to integrate with our CRM. We currently have an API interfacing to a an outsource platform, and in my opinion yours is better at first read.

Thanks for your work and look forward to proving out the platform as a better internal option to our current, so that we can get the company backing build out the platform to meet our needs. Some paid support most likely on the horizon soon.
pmurphy

Return to Installation