setting up the first test campaign

Moderator: areski

setting up the first test campaign

Postby pmurphy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Readin from the Beginners Guide:
Configure Campaign

We now have all the components to create and run our campaign, so click campaign, and click add.

Give the Campaign a name, say “CPN Hello World”, optionally, a description, set a caller ID to pass the called party, set the status to pause, select the A-Leg Gateway you configured earlier, the application, Hello World, and highlight the phonebook PB1, and submit. You will be returned to the list of campaigns.

What is the "set the status to pause" refer to? I don't see that option.
pmurphy

Re: setting up the first test campaign

Postby areski » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:33 pm

This has been removed, now a campaign is always started in Pause mode, you will see after the campaign creation that you can start it from the campaign list.
areski
Site Admin

Postby pmurphy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:19 pm

OK thought I was going blind.

Call tests are going well. Basic campaign working to deliver audio file.

I wanted to move to a more complex call structure and test transfer to agent. Setup audio file with greeting, step two selected Call Transfer step and chose the audio file to say press one to speak with live agent. I must be missing something at this step as I don't see a way to pick options like an IVR would be done as digit -> go to queue. How do I assign the actual hear digit so that it transfers to the number I entered in Phone Number / SIP URI: nxxnxxxxxx

Do you have a more indepth cook book for this option and things similar.
pmurphy

Postby areski » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:39 am

Hi,

We always keep improving our documentation, especially for new introduced features.

If you need direct support or you need more indepth training, you might consider contacting us newfies-dialer@star2billing.com

Yours,
/Areski
areski
Site Admin

Return to Installation